We are committed to protecting your information and respecting your privacy rights. The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your interactions with us, including use of this website. All use of such information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this statement.
Any information provided to The Notebook Warehouse will be held securely, and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processing of data for legitimate business interests
To enable us to undertake work as instructed, we may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents. An example of this may be giving your address to a supplier or courier so they can deliver your order. Only relevant information shall be passed to these external organisations and we will never pass your information to third parties outside of this remit. Any data provided to these third parties will be used solely for the purpose of undertaking the operations for which they are intended, and does not permit the third parties to contact you in respect of anything else.
It may also be necessary for us to contact you with important updates regarding operational processes which may be relevant to your business with us.
- Any personal information you give us via forms on the site is treated as confidential and only used to provide our services or communicate with you about them.
- We only share your information with third parties acting on our behalf to provide our services, or where required by law.
- By sending us information via a form on this site, you consent to our use of this information as explained on this page.
Who We Are
The Notebook Warehouse is part of Per Annum Ltd. Registered Address 14 Ennismore Gardens, Thames Ditton, Surrey. KT7 0YS
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact details that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to login or participate in interactive features of our online services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If we send you an email newsletter to the address supplied by you, it will contain tracking links and tracking links within images that enable us to see when you open the email and what images you view. We will also know if you click on any link contained in the email.
We use this information to provide a tailored experience by helping us improve the quality and relevance of our communications. If you do not download images in our emails, then we are not able to track when you open or read the emails we send.
You can unsubscribe from any newsletters at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email sent. If you do this we will not send you any more newsletters, however we will keep your details on file in order to be able to comply with this promise.
Personal data records
If you wish to receive a record of your personal information that we hold on file, please email your request, with the subject header ‘GDPR Information Request’ to email@example.com or by telephoning us on 020 8339 0184. We will provide you with any relevant information within 30 days of your request.
To rectify or update any details that we hold at any time, please email details of the amendments to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8339 0184.
Any data that we hold will be stored securely throughout the period of your contract with us, and thereafter, on our secure systems unless notified otherwise.
If you have any further questions about our services or the way in which we process the data you provide us with, please speak with your Account Manager. Should you feel that your concerns or any enquiry regarding your personal data have not been handled sufficiently by ourselves, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).